Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cute Darcy Pictures

Here are just a few cute shots of Darcy. We took these for her one month birthday. My sister and I had fun dressing her up. Isn't her tutu the most adorable thing! Lee accuses me of treating her like my dress up doll, something about trying to recreate my childhood, I can't help it though she is just too cute! She is 7 weeks old today I can't believe how fast the time is already going! I am doing my best to treasure every moment because I know she won't be a baby forever. Thank you God for this precious angel you have entrusted into my care!







1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I actually like blogs better than facebook, but I'm not giving up facebook yet! :-) Miss Darcy is beautiful! I gotta admit the pics of her with her legs at her chin made me want to stretch!!! Keep the pics coming, Grace! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete