Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Time at Church

This past Sunday we took Darcy to church for the first time. I know it is a little early but I had to get out of the house for a bit. I got to get her dressed up in a cute outfit and of course I put a bow on her. She did very well during the service. Her Daddy held her the entire time and he claimed that she loved the music. She mostly slept through the service, we snuck out early to avoid the crowds. Gran and Pappa came over after church and brought us a wonderful lunch, many thanks to them! All in all it was a good day and she looked adorable! People could probably tell I was a first time mom when I was taking pictures during the service!




She gets a little cranky at first when we are putting her in her car seat.



Here she is sleeping in the service. I guess this is one time in your life you can get away with sleeping in chuch.


Here is the proud Dad, holding his baby girl!


Here is a picture of me posing with her outside the sanctuary. She looks so little in that car seat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment