Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Today is our four year wedding anniversary, it has flown by! Fours years ago today I got to marry the man of my dreams. Words can not express how much love and admiration I have for Lee. I would say I am lucky to have him but I know the truth is luck had nothing to do with it, he was an answer to pray. I am so happy that I have such an amazing person to do life with. He has helped me grow closer to God and has pushed me to be a better person. I look forward to every moment I get to spend with him. He makes my life fun and interesting. Now he is an amazing father and we get to experience being parents together, another fun adventure. I know we have many more adventures, challenges, and heartbreaks in our future but I can face anything with Lee by my side! Thank you Lord for the blessing that is my husband!








No comments:

Post a Comment