Monday, May 31, 2010

First Day at NRH2O

I took Darcy to NRH2O for the first time last week. NRH2O is a local water park for those of you who are not familiar with the area. We met a big group of friends there, I think it is more fun for mommy than it is for her. She liked it pretty well though. My only concern is that she will get too much sun. I coat her pretty good in sunscreen. I don't know if I am more afraid of her getting burned or facing the wrath of her father if his little girl gets burned, either way I am not taking any chances. We'll be going to the park at least once a week this summer. Its a great excuse to get out of the house and hang out with good friends. I hope Darcy will love the water as much as I do but if she doesn't that's okay we will find something else she likes that we can do together.



Getting ready to get in the water.

Here are her cousins Dylan and Derek. They love the water park.

Darcy even went down a slide. I was worried about her getting splashed, so I held her up pretty high. My sister said "Darcy was in the heavens!" I am the text book paranoid first time mom, at least I can admit it.

Here is a good view of the park, it is really a great place to go. It has a real family environment and they let you take in your own food.

She was worn out by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment