Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Love Turns 26!

We had a weekend of celebrations for Lee's birthday. It was literally all weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Family party on Friday, friends on Saturday, and another family party on Sunday. We had a great time. Thank you to all who participated in the celebrations!
Lee’s actual birthday is on the 9th of January. He turned 26. I just want to take a minute and say how thankful I am to have such an amazing husband. I am not sure why God has chosen to bless me with such an amazing man all I know is I am so grateful that he did. Lee has been so sweet and wonderful to me throughout this whole pregnancy thing. He is going to be an amazing father! Darcy is so lucky to have him. Lee has a way of making me feel great about myself and pushing me beyond what I thought I could ever do. I know he will do the same for Darcy. A girl’s relationship with her father is so important. It shapes how she views men, and how she views her own self worth. Most importantly it shapes how she views her heavenly father. I am confident Lee will be an amazing influence on our little girl. I love him more and more every day, and I can’t wait to spend every birthday with him. So happy birthday to my best friend and to the love of my life, you mean more to me than words can say!





This was Lee's first party at his parents’ house on Friday night. They grilled T-bone steaks and we finished off the meal with coconut pie, talk about delicious food! We played some dominos and the girls dominated. Sorry to have to beat you Lee on your birthday!




This is Lee's 2nd party on Saturday night, his actual birthday. It is also Mark Spence's birthday so we always have a joint birthday party for them. This is the fourth year running that we have gotten together for their birthdays. We went out for dinner and then came back to our house for cake, thank you to Charla West who made the cake. It was fun watching the cowboys ream!



This is Lee's 3rd and final party at my grandparents on Sunday afternoon. They had us all over for a very nice meal, cake and ice cream. My grandparents are the best hostesses I know! They love having people over and they are very good at it. I hope one day Lee and I are able to throw a party like they do. I think we are going to need more experience before we reach their status!

Some special guest at the last party were my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Kurt who were in town over the weekend. It was great getting to see them and we were so happy that they got to come to the party! Thanks also to my parents for being at the party!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment